Monday, December 20, 2010

RICK SPRINGFIELD - Christmas With You (2007)

RICK SPRINGFIELD Christmas With You 2007
Requested on REQUEST & FILL CORNER 6, a special album by Rick Springfield for this holidays.
It covers Traditional Christmas classics with Rick's smooth voice, subtle backgrounds and warm ambience.

The title track 'Christmas With You' it's a Springfield original, written with Derek Hilland.
There are 2 instrumental songs in the disc as well, and they give this album a little something different.

Happy Holidays to All!
Grab it now, only for a few days...


01 - Christmas With You
02 - The First Noel
03 - Hark The Herald Angels Sing
04 - What Child Is This?
05 - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
06 - It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
07 - Away In A Manger
08 - O Come All Ye Faithful
09 - Carol Of The Bells
10 - Do You Hear What I Hear?
11 - I'll Be Home For Christmas
12 - Silent Night
13 - Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
14 - I Saw Three Ships
15 - Deck The Halls (With Boughs Of Longboards)
16 - White Christmas [bonus track]



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. holiday, vacation, summer (I'm from Brazil), I really love it all!!! I'm too much happy nowadays. Best regards and lots of positive energy for everyone!!!

Layla said...

Camelblue, thank you so much!!
I wish you a Merry AxeMas.
Don't 4get 2 rock under the Xmas tree