Tuesday, February 03, 2009

NIGHTSHITF - All Night Through EP (2007)


More Westcoast for the soul (I'm in the mood...)
The French duo NIGHTSHITF launched in '07 its first CD 'Full Moon'.
This is a single from that album.
Modern sound, while retaining the Classic Westcoast aura.
Many interpreters / historical bands should pay attention to these guys approach, because they have achieved a very friendy style radio-suitable, these days this genre does not have much place in mainstream broadcasting.
The Mix version is exclusive to this CDs.
Gorgeous stuff...

1 - All Night Through
2 - All Night Through (Geyster Mix Radio Edit)
3 - Ocean Bay

NightShift are:
Gael Benyamin
Jerome Beuret


DOWNLOAD

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again ! your music is always awesome dude !!.. I don´t know this band but I listened and I like very much , thanks , thanks , thanks again..sorry for my bad english...

Anonymous said...

Thanx mate. I have been looking for ages to find anything from their album. Could upload the album too, please? Thanx again.

Anonymous said...

Thanx mate. I have been looking for ages to find anything from their album. Could upload the album too, please? Thanx again.

Camelblue said...

Kostas: I can't upload the full album. It's new and still available to purchase.
But if you leave an email...

Anonymous said...

thanks for this very rare album Camelblue !

Can you tell me what's wrong with the VALHALLA Frenchboard ? I can't find the server, is it gone ?

greetings,

aorheart

Camelblue said...

Hey aorheart.
How are you mate?
The board is alive and kickin'
Give me your email and I'll sent you the details...

Anonymous said...

Hi Camelblue,

I'm o.k., thanks for your answer !

please can you send me your email adres in a message from the Valhalla board. many thanks !

greetings,

aorheart