Wednesday, September 08, 2010

TORINO - Customized (1988) [restored]


Another revamped post per request.

Unknown Melodic Rock / AOR band from Britain.
Never released on CD (a shame), this album become a hard hunt in underground AOR circles.
Strong rockers with incisive keyboards, powerful vocals and good production.
In the same ligue of Shy, Moritz, After Hours. Shy's lead vocalist Tony Mills did some background vocals.
Produced by the great Steve Morris (Export, Heartland, Shadowman) and released by the legendary label FM Revolver.

Seems this vinyl has many scratches on the surface, I've restored most the clicks and pops to make it more enjoyable.
Rare.


1. Out Of The Fire
2. Steal My Thunder
3. Somewhere
4. Can't Let Go
5. Boys Go Wild
6. Call Of The Wild
7. Take My Heart Away
8. Dance Crazy
9. Never Surrender

Stuart Fox: Lead & Backing Vocals
Paul Diamond: Bass & Backing Vocals
Brian Dixon: Drums
Barry McKeown: Guitar & Backing Vocals
Guests:
Steve Morris: Keyboards, add. Guitars
Tony Mills: Backing Vocals


TORINO - Customized
.

4 Comments:

Colin Guthrie said...

I used to play guitar for this band, but not on this album, although I musically wrote. Out of The Fire, Somewhere, and Take My Heart Away. I joined the band which had a different line up and where called Strangeheart, I suggested we call the band Gran Torino, which was later shortened to Torino after I left the band. Great days. I am actually thinking of re-recording instrumental guitar versions of the three songs I co wrote with Stuart. It's nice to know people still like the music all these years on. Keep Rockin'.
Colin Guthrie.
www.colinguthrie.co.uk

Sentric music publishing said...

Do it Colin - Still love the music!

Hellraiserball said...

Hola Camel,cuando tengas unos minutos podrias resubir este? saludos

Camelblue said...

Updated